November has been a pretty eventful month. Let's start with the fact that baby girl wants to come meet everyone sooner than expected. Last week Brenna started feeling more contractions than usual and went to her doctor. Well, we find out that our little girl is trying to be born 6 weeks early. So they prescribe Brenna medication to stop the contractions. Our plan is to try to put off the birth until end of November when the baby will be developed enough to not need the ICU. Well the medication does not stop the contractions and the doctor ups Brenna's dose and puts her on half day bed rest. So far that is working and we are biding our time till after Thanksgiving.
We also continued to have issues with those pesky rats. This time it was an ominous odor coming from the attic. Well we have two rooms on each side of the house with attic access, one in the kitchen and one in our back guest bedroom. So I went to our handy home depot and got suited up for digging around in insulation looking for dead rodents. I crawled into both spaces suited up like the feds searching for ET. I found the corpse of a long dead rodent in the area we smelled the offending odor but it seemed to old to be producing such a stench. Then we got the idea that maybe the smell was coming from below the house. So I got down into the crawl space and tried to locate the next. Again, I found the remains of a long dead rat. We had to postpone the search due to the baby stuff and the need to get all the preparations in order. The smell since has began to subside but brenna's legendary olfactory senses continue to detect interlopers about. I will keep you informed. We miss you guys and hope the fall is treating you well. Keep up the effort to try to use the blog.Love,
Paul, Brenna, Jack and Baby Girl
p.s. the names we are thinking of are Molly, Elizabeth or Anna Marie
2 comments:
Hi PB&J plus baby girl,
I can relate to babies trying to come in the world sooner. And all three did. We'll pray she stays long enough to have everything she needs:)Get some rest.
Oh my gosh Paul...I laughed and I'm still laughing at your photo:) Holy Cow you look like a "Ghost Buster." Only you can make the worse case scenario so funny. Good luck hunting for the Wabbit, I mean the Wodent...
love,
sher
Post a Comment