Hey Family,
Just thought we would take a stab at breaking into the blogasphere. Well Bren and I played hookie today from work. We hung out at bookstores, had coffee and shopped a little - it was a nice grownup day out. We also had a OB appointment and heard the baby's heartbeat 140 bpm - very normal. The baby is doing great and Brenna is progressing nicely. We talked about how we wanted to have the baby natural if possible but would do what was best for she and the little girl. We are still looking for Jack's "big boy bed". He is so ready to get out of the crib. He keeps asking when his little sister is going to get here. Very soon...

Oh yeah, not sure if we mentioned that the house had a large family of rats nesting in the garage!! That was an ordeal, we ended up finding 4 dead ones thanks to our noses and some CSI like skills by yours truly. One had actually gotten behind the walls and I had to cut through the wall to get it out. Anyway, we are busily preparing for a possible windstorm tomorrow. The generator is ready and the clothes are washed. I will post more soon.
love,
pbnj +1
1 comment:
Great that things are going will with the baby. About the rats, that's crazy because I am reading an HP Lovecraft story about a castle with tons of rats behind the walls! Crazy. Nice photo.
Post a Comment